Saturday, April 14, 2012

Thoughts On Blog Entries

          I thought that Gabriela's and Sofia's blog entries were great because Gabriela used descriptive details in,"Much Ado About Nothing, But Still Something". One part when she uses details was when she said that the actors of the play were speaking through their bodies because they used a lot body language. Gabriela also elaborated on examples that backs up her thesis. In the blog post on The Boyfriend List, she puts her feelings on the example she gives like when she says that Ruby deserves a panic attack because she shouldn't have let Kim at the boy she loves.
          In Sofia's blog post, I liked how she uses a lot of information on the Pablo Picasso painting like on the first paragraph, she says,''He was born in Spain on October 25, 1881, to an artistic family. He was grown up knowing art and recognizing art. As a young age, Picasso's paintings won prizes and many people were impressed and amazed by his wonderful artwork." This part of the essay already includes three pieces of information. Sofia also wrote a lot. Overall, she wrote eight paragraphs for this blog post.
          For my future blogs, I would like to elaborate more on examples like Gabriela. I would also like to write more for my blogs like Sofia. I would try to both for my future blog posts to improve them.
      

No comments:

Post a Comment