Thursday, March 22, 2012

Romeo and Juliet (Act 3)

            I have finished Act 3 in Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare. This act was mostly about Mercutio getting into a fight with Tybalt. It was Tybalt's fault mostly because he splashed could have stopped arguing with Mercutio, but he kept on arguing. It was kind of Mercutio's fault because he kept on arguing too. 
I think Romeo did the right thing in killing Tybalt.
          One reason is because he killed Mercutio. I don't know if the stabbing was on purpose o by accident' Either way, Tybalt should have stopped fighting.
          Another reason is because he caused other trouble and got mad easily. If he didn't get stopped, he would have gotten into other fights and killed other people. He was kind of a criminal in my mind because he's a killer. I kind of hated it when he knew that he stabbed Mercutio, but just walked away.He's a careless guy.
         These are the reasons of why Tybalt deserved death. I would have want revenge too, like Romeo. I someone killed someone I knew, I would want revenge, but not killing that person. I would want justice instead of me being a killer.

No comments:

Post a Comment