Thursday, January 26, 2012

Last Theory Right And Wrong

                   I have finished the book Forever by Maggie Stiefvater. This is the last book in the series starting from Shiver, then Linger and finally Forever. On my last post, I said that that the last book would be the opposite story of Linger. I am actually wrong and right at the same time for the following reasons.
            One way that I am right is that in the beginning of the book, Grace transforms again to human after months. Before she was a wolf, which she transformed in the last book. This is the opposite because she transformed to the opposite of wolf, human.
            One way that I am wrong is that the opposite characters didn't transform. When Grace usually transforms, Sam transforms after. In this book, he didn't transform. He found out that he could transform whenever he wanted, but he didn't want to for one main reason. To be with Grace forever. 
           At the end of the book, both of them stayed together, and they will forever. I really recommend this series to anyone who like romance and fantasy. People who liked the Twilight series should read this because this series is much better than the Twilight series.

No comments:

Post a Comment